Poorna Sakthi Kendra-PSK
The Poorna Sakthi Kendra is the focal point of action on ground through which the services to women at grass roots level would be facilitated, village coordinators at the kendras would reach out the women.
The mission aims to provide a common platform to facilitate convergence of benefits under the programs of various Ministries and Departments of Central Government. The mission also facilitates synergy implementation of these programs through their convergence at the State, District and sub Districts level. Moreover, the mission delivers its services to the women at grass root level through its various centres at the village level.
Poorna Sakthi Kendra offers information on all the government programs / schemes/ services for women and maintains a database of target population, creating awareness on legal rights and entitlements, and facilitates the availability and access to government programs, schemes, services across health, education and livelihood sector. Training and capacity building on various issues like leadership, legal rights, and organizing women into collectives to access various resources and coordinate the outreach of services of various departments.
It is an umbrella mission under which selected schemes programs of the participating Ministries/ Departments and the State Governments, are monitored for convergent action.
Activities under PSK :
- Information on all the government programs (Schemes/Services for women)
- Maintain a database of target population.
- Awareness generation on legal rights and entitlements.
- Facilitate the availability and access to Governmental Programs/schemes/
Services across health, education and livelihood sectors.
- Training and capacity building on various issues like leadership, legal rights etc.
- Organized women into collectives to access various resources.
- Co-ordinate the outreach of services of various departments.